Write a letter To Your Friend About First Day At College

Write a letter to Your Friend Telling Her About Your New School

Write a letter to Your Friend About Your First Day At School And College


Write a letter My first day at college

My First Day At College Hsc

1.write a letter to your friend about first day at college
Ans:
22 Agu 2020
Narsingdi,Narsingdi sadar
Dear Faysal.
Take My love.I hope that you are well by the grace of Almighty Allah.You wanted to know about my First day at collage.My first day at collage is an important event of my life.When I first go to college, I didn't recognize my classroom. Then I got the help of sir.When I entry the class.I have got lot of new friend.My class was airy and was at Second floor.Everyone was very happy.The class came to a teacher and he wanted to know everyone.We didn't study on first day,This is a very enjoyable day.First day is memorable day for everyone.It was really a good day.

No more today,Convey my salam to your parents and give my affection to my younger brother and sister keep well.
  
Your Loving friend
Riad



#My First Day At College Meaning (Bangla)

কলেজে আমার প্রথম দিন

1 আগস্ট 2019
নরসিংদী, নরসিংদী সদর


প্রিয় ফয়সাল,
আমার ভালবাসা নাও। আমি আশা করি যে তুমি সর্বশক্তিমান আল্লাহর রহমতে ভাল আছ ।তুমি কলেজে আমার প্রথম দিনটি সম্পর্কে জানতে চেয়েছ । কলেজে আমার প্রথম দিনটি আমার জীবনের একটি গুরুত্বপূর্ণ ঘটনা।যখন আমি প্রথম কলেজে যাই, আমি আমার ক্লাসরুমটি চিনতে পারি নি।তখন আমি স্যারের সাহায্য পেলাম। আমি যখন ক্লাসে প্রবেশ করি I আমি অনেক নতুন বন্ধু পেয়েছিল।আমাদের ক্লাসটি শীতল ছিল এবং দ্বিতীয় তলায় ছিল। সবাই খুব খুশি ছিল।ক্লাসে একজন শিক্ষক এসেছিল এবং সকলের সম্বন্ধে জানতে চেয়েছিল।আমরা প্রথম দিন অধ্যয়ন করিনি । এটি একটি খুব উপভোগ্য দিন ছিল। প্রথম দিনটি সবার জন্য স্মরণীয় দিন I এটি সত্যিই খুব ভাল দিন ছিল।

আজ আর নয়, তোমার পিতা-মাতার কাছে আমার সালাম জানিও এবং তোমার ছোট ভাই ও বোনকে ভাল রাখার প্রতি আমার স্নেহ দিও।

তোমার ভালবাসার বন্ধু
রিয়াদ



#Or

2.Suppose, you are Riad and your  friend Saon. Now, write a letter to your friend about your first day at school.

 Ans:


02 February, 2020 
Palash,Narsingdi
Dear Saon, 

I hope you are well. I am also well. I am writing to you about my first day at school. The first day of my school was very interesting. I went to the school at 9 am. I entered into the class with confidence. The first class was English. Ms Mokter was our English teacher. She taught us very well. I had many friends. I passed the day very happily. 
No more today. Write to me and take care. 

Your loving friend

 Riad


Thanks



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post