1.A dialogue between you and the Manager about the way of opening ạ bank account. 

2.Write a short conversation about the necessity of opening a bank account. 


3.Write a dialogue between you and the Manager about the way of opening a bank account. 







A dialogue between you and the Manager about the way of opening ạ bank account.

Ans:

Habib : May I come in, sir?

Manager : Yes, come in.

Habib : Would you help me, sir?

Manager : Yes, you can tell me of your problem.

Habib: Sir, I need to open a savings account.

Manager : What do you do?

Habib : I'm a student.

Manager : Why do you need to open a bank account?

Habib : I've received an amount of scholarship money and I   want to keep it with your bank.

Habib: I'm happy to hear of your scholarship. I encourage   you to open a bank account. So you can take an application   form, fill it recommendation of a person who has an account   with this bank. Then you attach two attested copies of your   photograph and deposit your money against your account.

Habib : Let me come tomorrow with the forms filled in, sir. 

Manager: Ok.Thank you.

Habib : Thanks.



Or

Think, you are Shaykat and your friend is Rahim. Write a short conversation about the necessity of opening a bank account. 

Ans : A dialogue between Shaykat and Rahim about opening a bank account is given below.



Shaykat : Rahim Hi, Rahim, what about you? 

Rahim : I am fine, How are you?

Shaykat : am fine too. But I am thinking of a matter that my father wants to open a bank account. 

Rahim : Bank account? Why does he want to open bank account? Why is it necessary?
Shaykat : Yes. He wants to open a bank account to save money. It is necessary because he can save money for future.

Rahim : Can I open a bank account?

Shaykat: No, You can not open a bank account. If you have income and you are mature, you can open it. 

Rahim : Ok. When I will be a earning person. I will open bank account.

Shaykat : Yes, it is necessary because you should save money   for your future. So opening bank account is necessary.

Rahim : Ok. Thank you so much. 


Or 


Suppose, you are Riad/Sumaiya. You want to open a bank account and keep your scholarship money in it. You have gone to a bank as a client and had a talk with the Manager of the bank. Now, write a dialogue between you and the Manager about the way of opening a bank account. 


Ans:

Riad : May I come in, Sir?

Manager : Sure come in, sit down, please. 

Riad : Thanks.

Manager : No mention. Well, what can I do for you now?

Riad : I want to be your client. Now, please show me the   way of opening an account in your bank.

Manager : Oh yes, at first you have to draw an application   form. The form should be filled in with correct information.     Then you have to submit it to the account section with an   amount of money fixed by our bank.

Riad : Is it all? 

Manager : No. After two or three days you have to come to   us again, and you will have a number that is your account   number which is printed in a book that is your account book.

Riad : Thank you very much for your co-operation.

Manager : You are also welcome.



Thanks


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post