#Write a dialogue between you and your friend .You want your friend to lend you a book.

#Suppose , you are Riad, You want to borrow a book from your school library . Now , write a dialogue between The librarian and you regarding ' borrowing a book


a book.


Write a dialogue between you and your friend .You want your friend to lend you a book.

Ans:

Myself : Hi ,how are you ? 

My friend : Fine.And you ?

Myself : I ' m also fine.I have come to you to borrow your   grammar book .Would you please lend me the book ?

My friend : Sure . But when will you return it ?

Myself : After one week.

My friend : That 's ok . But remember , my exam starts on     the 20 " instant .

Myself : I know . Thanks a lot .

My friend : You 're welcome .



Or


Suppose , you are Riad, You want to borrow a book from your school library . Now , write a dialogue between The librarian and you regarding ' borrowing a book ( লাইব্রেরি থেকে বই ধার নেওয়া প্রসঙ্গে লাইব্রেরিয়ান ও তােমার মধ্যে সংলাপ । ) 


Ans:

Riad : Excuse me . I am a new student of | this school . I want to borrow a book from the library.

The librarian : That 's very good . But you have to have a   library card to borrow book from the library . Do you have a   library card ?

Riad : No , I 've not been issued a library card yet . How      can  I get a library card , please ?

The librarian : You have to fill up a form and two   passport   size photographs have to be attached to it .   Besides,you   have  to give me your admission receipt 

Riad : How many books can I borrow from the library   after getting the library card ?
 
The librarian : You can borrow two books keeping your   library card in the library .





Thank you very much


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post