1.Suppose you are at school. You have caught cold. So you are unable to stay at school any longer. Now write an application to the headmaster/headmistress for early leave. 

2.Write an application to the Principal praying for early leave.

3.Imagine you are Faysal/ Rafia of Palash Ideal High School., Narsingdi and you are in class Eight. You have a bad headache after the second period. You are feeling very uneasy and unable to continue the next of the classes. So you would like to go home. 

4.Suppose, you are Riad/Sumaiya of Narsingdi Model College, Narsingdi. You have caught cold suddenly. So, you are unable to continue your classes. 

application-for-early-leave
Application to the Headmaster/Principal for Early Leave

Now write an application to the headmaster/headmistress for early leave. 

Ans:
October 14 2012 
The Headmaster. 
Narsingdi Boys High School. 
Narsingdi
Sub : Prayer for early leave.

Sir 
I beg most respectfully to state that I am quite unable to stay in the class room any longer because I am attacked with cold and fever.
May I, therefore, request you to grant me leave of absence for the remaining periods and oblige thereby. 

Your most obedient
Sakib
Class-Eight
Roll-03

#Or

2.Write an application to the Principal praying for early leave.
Ans:

10th September 2019
The Principal
Narsingdi Moadel College 
Narshindi 
Sub:Prayer for early leave.
Sir,
I beg most respectfully to state that I am a regular student of class Eleven in your College.I have been suffering from hadac since first class.Now it is become unable for me to stay here and continue my class. 
So I therefore pray and hope that you would be kind enough to grand my prayer and oblige thereby. 

Yours faithfully 
Saon Mia
Class:Eleven
Roll:05



#Or

3.Imagine you are Faysal/ Rafia of Palash Ideal High School., Narsingdi and you are in class Eight. You have a bad headache after the second period. You are feeling very uneasy and unable to continue the next of the classes. So you would like to go home. 
Now write an application to your Headmaster praying for leave after the third period. 

Ans:

03 July, 2020
The Headmaster
Palash Ideal High School.
Narsingdi 
Subject : Application for leave after the third period. 
Sir,
I beg to state that I have been suffering from a bad headache since the beginning of the third period. I had an aspirin but the drug has not lessened my suffering. I am feeling very uneasy and unable to continue the rest of my classes today. I need to get some rest and so I would like to go home now. 

I, therefore, request you to kindly allow me to go home after the third period. 

Sincerely yours 
Faysal Mia
Class-Eight
Section-A
Roll No-02



#Or

4.Suppose, you are Riad/Sumaiya of Narsingdi Model College, Narsingdi. You have caught cold suddenly. So, you are unable to continue your classes. 
Now, write an application to the Principal for a short leave.

Ans:

March 22, 2020
The Principal 
Narsingdi Model college 
Narsingdi
Subject : Prayer for leave after the third period. 

Sir, 
I would like to inform you for your sympathetic consideration that I am a regular student of your reputed institution. But today I have caught cold suddenly halfway of the second period. Consequently I am coughing and sneezing violently for which it is quite impossible for me to stay in the classroom any more. 

I, therefore, pray and hope that your honour would be gracious enough to grant me a leave after the second period.
 
Sincerely yours 
Symaiya 
Class Eleven 
Roll No.-03



Thanks



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post