1.Think, you are Nadim a student of class eight of Daudkandi Pilot High School. Your name has been struck off of the register for non payment of tuition fees. 
Now, write an application to your H/M praying for re-admission. 

2.Write an application to the Headmaster praying for re-admission.  

Application To Re-Admission

Now, write an application to your H/M praying for re-admission.

Ans:
15 May, 2008 
The Headmaster/Headmistress, 
Narsingdi Pilot High School.
Narsingdi
Subject : Application for re-admission. 
Sir,
I beg to state that my father was unable to pay my tuition fees for the month of March and April as problem. So my náme has been struck off the rolls.
I, therefore, pray and hope that you would be kind enough to give me permission for re-admission on payment of usual fees. 

Yours obediently 
Nadim Mia 
Class-8 
Section-A 
Roll No. 15 


#application to your H/M praying for re-admission Meaning (Bangla)

পুনরায় ভর্তি

15 মে, 2008
প্রধান শিক্ষক / প্রধান শিক্ষক,
নরসিংদী পাইলট উচ্চ বিদ্যালয়।
নরসিংদী
বিষয়: পুনরায় ভর্তির জন্য আবেদন

স্যার,
আমি অনুরোধ করছি যে আমার বাবা সমস্যার কারণে  মার্চ এবং এপ্রিল মাসে আমার টিউশন ফি প্রদান করতে অক্ষম ছিলেন। সুতরাং আমার নামটি রোল বন্ধ করে দেওয়া হয়েছে।
আমি, তাই প্রার্থনা করি এবং আশা করি যে আপনি স্বাভাবিক ফি প্রদানের ক্ষেত্রে আমাকে পুনরায় ভর্তির অনুমতি দেওয়ার জন্য যথেষ্ট সদয় হন।

আনুগত্যের সাথে
নাদিম মিয়া
ক্লাস -8
রোল নং 15

#Or

2.Write an application to the Headmaster praying for re-admission. 
Ans:
25th September 2012 
The Head master 
Narsingdi Model high school. 
Narshindi 
Sub:Prayer for re-admission.
sir. 
I beg most respectfully to state that I am a regular student of class seven.My father is a government service holder.I could not pay my school fees for the month of June and July in time.Because my father was away from the house.As a result my name has been struck off the rolls.
I therefore pray and hope that you would be kind enough to readmit me and oblige thereby. 

Yours Faithfully 
Shorif ahammed
Class:Eight 
Section:A 
Roll:2

#Praying for re-admission Meaning (Bangla)

পুনরায় ভর্তি

25 শে সেপ্টেম্বর 2012
প্রধান শিক্ষক
নরসিংদী মডেল উচ্চ বিদ্যালয়।
নরসিংদী
বিষয়: পুনরায় ভর্তির জন্য প্রার্থনা
স্যার,
আমি অত্যন্ত শ্রদ্ধার সাথে অনুরোধ করছি যে আমি ক্লাস নাইনের নিয়মিত ছাত্র।আমার বাবা একজন সরকারী চাকরীধারী I আমি সময় মতো জুন এবং জুলাই মাসে আমার স্কুলের ফি দিতে পারিনি।
কারণ আমার বাবা বাড়ি থেকে দূরে ছিলেন ফলস্বরূপ আমার নামটি রোলস থেকে ছিটকে গেছে।

তাই আমি প্রার্থনা করি এবং আশা করি, আপনি আমাকে পড়তে এবং এর দ্বারা বাধ্য হয়ে উঠতে যথেষ্ট সদয় হন।

আপনার বিশ্ব্স্ত
শরিফ আহমদ
ক্লাস: আট
রোল: 2



Thanks


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post