1.Suppose you are Sahida. You are student of class Nine of Narsingdi Model High School, Narasingdi. You could not attend school for three days on account of fever. 

2.Write an application for leave of absence a week.

3.Imagine you got wet in the sudden rain when you were coming home from school. As a result you caught cold and fever and could not go to school for three days.



Now write an application to your Headmaster for leave of absence.

Ans:
May 11, 2020 
The Headmaster
Narsingdi Model High School 
Narsigdi
Subject  : Application for leave of absence.
Sir,
I beg to state that I am a student of class 9 of your school. I could not attend school from 21st to 23th instant for sudden attack of fever. 
I, therefore, pray and hope that you would be kind enough to grant me leave of absence for three days only. 

Your obediently. 
Riad Mia 
Class:09 
Roll :05

#Or

2.Write an application for leave of absence a week.  

Ans:

10 July 2012
The Headmaster, 
Narsingdi High School
Narsingdi Sadar
Subject : Prayer for leave of absence for a week. 
Dear Sir, 
This is to inform you that I am in need of seven days leave. My cousin is going to get married and I want to attend the wedding ceremony. He has invited me very sincerely. If I am granted leave, I would be able to join the ceremony. 
I wish you would consider my case and allow me the leave. 

Your most obedient
Md.Riad Mia
Class vi:
Roll No. 7

#Or

3.Imagine you got wet in the sudden rain when you were coming home from school. As a result you caught cold and fever and could not go to school for three days. 
Now write an application to the Headmaster of your school for leave of absence.


Ans:
13 July, 2020 
The Headmaster 
St. Gregory's High School
Laxmibazar, Dhaka-1100 
Subject : Prayer for leave of absence. 
Sir, 
With due respect and humble submission I beg to state that I am a regular student of class X in your famous school. I got wet in the sudden rain when I was coming home from school three days ago. As a result, I caught cold and fever and could not go to school from 10th July to 12th. 
It is, therefore, prayed and hoped that you would be gracious enough to grant me those days of absence and help me to attend classes regularly. 

Yours obediently 
Riad Mia
Class X, 
Section No. 3 
Roll No. 05


Thanks


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post