1.Think that your residence has been shifted from Pabna to Dhaka and your father has admitted into a school in Dhaka. Now. write an application to your H/M praying for a transfer certificate. 

2.Suppose you are studying in Narsingdi High School in Narsingdi District. Bụt recently your father has been transferred to Nurpur in Chittagong District. Your family will soon move there. 
Now write an application to your headmaster/headmistress for a T.C.

3.Write an application to the Headmaster praying for a transfer certificate. 


Now. write an application to your H/M praying for a transfer certificate. 
Ans:
25th September 2020 
The Head master 
Narsingdi high school. 
Narshindi 
Sub:Prayer for a transfer certificate. 
Dear sir, 
I beg most respectfully to state that I am a regular student of class 09 . My father is a government service holder.But recently he has been transferred from Pabna to Dhaka. My family is aiso going here.There are no relatives here to stay.So it is not possible for me to stay here and continue my study. So, I am in need of a transfer certificate to get myself admitted into a school in Dhaka.

I therefore pray and hope that you would be kind enough to grand my prayer to issue a transfer certificate. 

Yours faithfully 
Riad Mia
Class:09 
Section:A 
Roll: 04 


#Or

Suppose you are studying in Narsingdi High School in Narsingdi District. Bụt recently your father has been transferred to Nurpur in Chittagong District. Your family will soon move there. 

Now write an application to your headmaster/headmistress for a T.C.

Ans:

07 December 2019
The Headmaster, 
Narsingdi High School Narsingdi
Subject : Prayer for a transfer certificate. 
Sir,
With due respect I beg to state that I am a student of Class 09 in your school. My father is a Government employee. Recently,he has been transferred from Narsingdi to Nurpur in Chittagong. Our family has already shifted there. I have been suffering much for want of accommodation. For this reason my studies are greatly hampered . Besides, I have no relation in Narsingdi, Moreover, my father is not able to provide me elsewhere in the city. So it is quite impossible for me to continue my study in your school for which I am badly in need of a transfer certificate. 

In the circumstances stated above I pray and hope that your honour would be kind enough to issue me a transfer certificate and oblige thereby. 

Yours obediently, 
Riad Mia
Class 09 
Roll No. 01



#Or

Write an application to the Headmaster praying for a transfer certificate. 

Ans:
February, 2020 
The Principal
Narsingdi Govt. College 
Subject : Request for a transfer certificate.
Sir, 
I would like to inform you that I am a student of class eleven . Recently my father has been transferred from Narsingdi to Dhaka. He has decided to take our whole family to Dhaka. So, I am in need of a transfer certificate to get myself admitted into a College in Dhaka. 
I would like to request you to issue me a transfer certificate referring to my character and academic fit. 

Your obediently, 
Riad
Class-11
Roll No-03


Thanks



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post