A dialogue between myself and my Headmaster about issuing a T. C .


Suppose , you are a student of Narsingdi High School , Dhaka . Recently your father has been transferred from Narsingdi to Dhaka . You will have to go with your family . So you need a transfer certificate . Now , Write a dialogue between you and your headteacher on the basis of issuing a transfer certificate .






A dialogue between myself and my Headmaster about issuing a T. C .


Ans:

Myself : May I come in . Sir ?

Headmaster : Yes , come in . What is your problem ?
Myself : Sir , my father is under order of transfer from     Narsingdi to Dhaka . I have no relatives here to reside with ?   So I need a transfer certificate to get myself admitted in to a school in Dhaka .

Headmaster : Oh , I see . Has your father already moved   from Narsingdi to Dhaka ?
Myself : No sir . But he is going to move immediately .

Headmaster : Oh , my boy , issuing a Transfer Certificate   needs some official procedures .That is you will have to   make an application with necessary fees for the purpose .
Myself : Yes sir. Here it is !

Headmaster : I am extremely sorry to miss you .You are a   good boy .However I am going to issue you a transfer   certificate . See me tomorrow . I will do the needful .

Myself : All right,Thank you , Sir.

Headmaster : Thanks . I wish you a good luck .

Student :  Goodbye.

Headteacher : Goodbye .




Or



Suppose , you are a student of Narsingdi High School , Dhaka . Recently your father has been transferred from Narsingdi to Dhaka . You will have to go with your family . So you need a transfer certificate . Now , Write a dialogue between you and your headteacher on the basis of issuing a transfer certificate .



Ans:



Student : May I come in , sir ? 

Headteacher : Yes , come in .
Student : Good morning , sir .
Headteacher : Good morning . How are you ?
Student : I ' m fine . How are you , sir ? 

Headteacher : Well , do sit down .
Student : Thank you , sir .
Headteacher : What ' s your problem ?
Student : My father is a govt employee, sir . He has recently been transferred to Sylhet . So I can ' t stay here in this school , sir . I need a transfer certificate , sir . Would you please issue it for me , sir ?

Headteacher : Now , it isn ' t an easy task , my boy . You ' ll need a board permission to change the school , Without the permission of the Chairman of the Education Board I can ' t issue any transfer certificate , can I ?

Student: O my goodness . Then , what can I do for the permission , sir ?
Headteacher : Give me an application for T . C . ; I ' ll put it forward to the board Chairman .I am extremely sorry to miss you .You are a   good boy ,See me tomorrow .
Student : All right ,Thank you sir . Goodbye ,

Headteacher : Goodbye .



Thanks



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post